“Discover the Secret H Pylori Symptoms Your Doctor Probably Won’t Tell You About So That You Can Beat Your Infection Faster & With Less Wasted Money. Why Is Nobody Talking About This?”
Have you recently been diagnosed with H pylori, or are you having a Hard Time Eradicating the Infection?
Are you having difficulty with “Unexplained“ Symptoms such as Heartburn, Digestive Pain, “IBS” or Bloating?
Are Fatigue, Depression, Anxiety or Skin Problems ruining your day?
Would you like Honest, Professional Help with your symptoms?
My name is Dave Hompes, Amazon 5-Star Rated author of the H Pylori Diet. I run a successful international consultancy practice where we specialize in helping people around the world beat H pylori and digestive disorders. In 2007, H Pylori Symptoms caused me a LOT of Discomfort! I, too, know how what it’s like to feel poorly and not know why. In 2007 I was diagnosed with H pylori after a long period of heartburn, acid reflux, anxiety and fatigue. I quickly and safely eradicated my H pylori infection without antibiotics and I’ve since helped thousands of people around the world achieve the same results. Sadly, having read more than 3,000 studies on H pylori I can safely say that the medical system has been very slow to grasp the many symptoms that H Pylori infection can cause.
What Are The Main H Pylori Symptoms?
As well as causing common, well-known symptoms such as Heartburn, Acid Reflux, Stomach Pain, Bloating, Constipation and sometimes Diarrhea, H pylori can also cause seemingly unrelated symptoms. These symptoms include Fatigue, Depression, Rosacea, Urticaria, Chronic ITP, Headaches and hormonal symptoms such as PMS and Low Sex Drive. I teach you exactly how and why this happens in the first section of the book, which I’d like to give you at absolutely ZERO RISK.
H Pylori Symptoms Can Lead to Ulcers, or Even WORSE.
It is very important to deal with H pylori properly because it causes 80% Stomach Ulcers, 95% Duodenal Ulcers. Being infected with certain strains of H pylori is also regarded as the number one risk factor for developing stomach cancer and these virulent strains of H pylori are thought to contribute to the development of Insulin Resistance, Type II Diabetes, Heart Disease and Autoimmune Diseases in some people. In fact, the majority of the information on H pylori on the Internet and in doctors’ offices is incomplete, or sometimes plain wrong.
The Good News!
The good news is that H pylori and all its symptoms can be dealt with safely, as long as you are armed with accurate, up-to-date information. We pride ourselves in providing unbiased and complete information that enables you to make an informed choice on how you want to address your health challenges.
Why Listen to Me?
You may be thinking, “This Dave Hompes guy, how can he know about H pylori; after all, he’s not a doctor?” This is, of course, true, but let me assure you that my team and I know what we’re talking about. Here are a few things I have been getting up to over the last four years of doing this work:
- I have assisted – and still act for – the legal profession in cases relating to H pylori and its symptoms, including the writing of medical reports for use as evidence in courts of law.
- I’ve spoken about H pylori and digestive disorders at prestigious venues such as The Royal Society of Medicine and the British School of Osteopathy.
- I’ve reviewed more than 3,200 medical studies relating to H pylori Symptoms, H pylori Treatment and H pylori Testing.
- I actively run local public seminars and global teleconferences on a whole range of health-related topics, including H pylori.
- I’ve spent more than $15,000 (£10,000) on learning from the very best doctors and naturally oriented physicians in the world with the outright goal of helping as many people as possible.
- I now teach Nutritionists, Osteopaths and even licensed Doctors how to integrate the methods I have learned into their own practices.
- I run a very successful phone-based International consultancy service, with clients in the UK, Europe, US, Canada, Malaysia, Middle East, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa.
- Over the last 4 years I’ve interpreted more than 2,000 laboratory tests and designed naturally orientated protocols that have allowed hundreds of my clients to overcome their symptoms quickly and safely.
I’d like to offer you a FREE Instant Download of the first FIVE chapters of my book, the H Pylori Diet, so that I can quickly teach you the little-known facts about the many symptoms of Helicobacter pylori (your doctor most likely will not teach you about many of these symptoms). That’s 80 Easy-To-Read Pages packed with information relating to H pylori Symptoms, as well as how the infection probably got into your body, how best to test for H pylori and why medical treatments are not working so well any more!
“Claim your COMPLIMENTARY H Pylori Diet book chapters today by entering your name and email address in the boxes below”
This Information Will Teach You:
After reading this information you will be an H pylori expert yourself, but if you do have further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 800 310 21 21.
- Exactly how and why H pylori causes symptoms in your stomach.
- How H pylori infection can make you feel tired.
- How H pylori can prevent proper digestion of food and why this is so important to understand.
- How h pylori can lead to nutritional deficiencies that may cause depression, anxiety and low energy levels.
- The reasons why H pylori may cause skin disorders such as rosacea and urticaria in some people.
- Why H pylori symptoms that are left unchecked can lead to stomach and duodenal ulcers.
- How H pylori infection can lead to stomach cancer in 1-3% of people infected by the bacteria.
- How H pylori got into your body in the first place!
- Why standard medical treatments are no longer as effective as they used to be in treating H pylori infection.
- How to accurately test not only for H pylori, but also many other digestive infections in one, single and convenient test.
All the major medical websites contain useful information on H. pylori Symptoms, H. pylori Treatment and H. pylori Testing, as well as stomach ulcers, and other issues associated with H. pylori infection, but the information is incomplete and does not take into account much of the detail covered on this site.
Still, I recommend you surf around gain as much information as you can on these important topics.
Mayo Clinic: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/h-pylori/DS00958/DSECTION=symptoms
H pylori Forums:
I frequently post on the H. pylori forums to add value to their dialogues. Here are the two best ones:
“Helico” – Dr. Barry Marshall’s site: http://www.helico.com/?q=node/32
“Topix” – http://www.topix.com/forum/health/helicobacter-pylori/T0T7PM1A7B17D3HNB