Any purchases made on Site for Service, you agree to complete the process by providing accurate and timely information as requested on the relevant sales or client forms.
3. PAYMENT TERMS/ METHOD. HFTP, gladly accepts payment via Visa, Mastercard and Paypal. HFTP will grant access to Service upon receipt of payment in full.
4. RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY. HFTP, has respects your rights to change your mind, and concedes that returns and replacements are sometimes required. When making a purchase of any Service on the Site, you are agreeing to the following returns policy:
4.1 You may request a refund of any e-product(s) purchased within (30) days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price. No refunds will be issued after (60) days, In order to begin the refund process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4.2 You may return any product(s) purchased within (30) days of receipt for replacement or a refund of the purchase price, subject to the following conditions: (a) returns after (30) days will incur a restocking charge equal to 15% of your order total less shipping cost, (b) no returns will be accepted or refunds issued after (60) days, (c) Shipping costs will not be refunded, (d) any items not in resalable condition will not be accepted for refund. All refunds are made upon receipt of the returned item. In order to begin the return process, please contact us at email@example.com
4.3 You may return and request a refund for any unused test(s) purchased within (30) days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price, subject to the following conditions: (a) returns after (30) days will incur a restocking charge equal to 15% of your order total less shipping cost, (b) no returns will be accepted or refunds issued after (60) days, (c) Shipping costs will not be refunded. (d) items that require refrigeration are not eligible for return, (e) perishable items or those bearing a date of expiration must be returned unopened, and (f) any items not in resalable condition will not be accepted for refund. All refunds are made upon receipt of the returned item. In order to begin the return process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4.4 You may request a full refund of the purchase price of for any completed test(s) where there are no significant clinical findings; subject to the following conditions: (a) The definition of significant clinical finding is at HFTP’s discretion, (b) Shipping costs will not be refunded. If you wish to claim a refund for the reason, please contact your practitioner or email us at: email@example.com
4.5 You may request a refund for any unused consultation service(s) within (30) days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price, subject to the following conditions: (a) consultations purchased as part of a test package where the test kit is returned unused and complies with clause 3.2, (b) consultations purchased as part of the test package where the test has been completed, and less than 3 months has passed since the results were returned to you. In order to request a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4.6 You may request a refund for any online service(s) purchased within (30) days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price, subject to the following conditions: (a) no refund requests will be accepted after (60) days, (b) access to the online service(s) will be immediately revoked. In order to begin the refund process, please contact us at email@example.com
5. COMPLIANCE WITH IP LAWS. When accessing the Site or using any of the Services, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site or Services is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
6. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. HFTP has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on Site or with any Service. HFTP has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any service user who is found to have infringed on the rights of HFTP or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. HFTP’s policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want HFTP to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide them with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit HFTP to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit HFTP to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to HFTP designated agent at:
David A Hompes, Health For The People Ltd, 16 Main Street, Scholes, Leeds, LS15 4DJ.
Telephone: +44 800 310 21 21 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. NO WARRANTIES. HFTP HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
HFTP is not engaged in the business of rendering direct medical advice or related medical professional services. Site and Service should not be used in the diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any health problem or disease, nor should any of the information contained on their sites or through their services be interpreted as advocating the self-management of your health or medical condition(s). The Site and Service should not be considered a replacement to the advice of a qualified healthcare provider, or be applied as a substitute for professional care. Any information contained on their sites, products or services available should only be administered upon the advice of your qualified healthcare provider. To the extent that HFTP provides contact and/or biographical information for healthcare providers through one or more of the following: external links, email addresses, and/or telephone numbers, any and all such contact and/or biographical information has been supplied to HFTP from such healthcare providers, HFTP has conducted no investigation or due diligence with respect to the accuracy or veracity of the same, HFTP’s provision of any such contact and/or biographical information is not an endorsement by HFTP of the information provided or the services rendered by any such healthcare provider(s), and HFTP hereby expressly disclaims any and all responsibility or liability of an kind or nature whatsoever in connection with any such information provided and/or services promised or rendered by any such Healthcare Provider(s).
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated any of the information contained on this site or included in any of the services. Every individual is unique and will react differently to various herbal, vitamin and mineral supplements.
8. LIMITED LIABILITY. HFTP’s liability to you is limited, to the maximum extent permitted by law. In no event shall HFTP be liable for damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, special, incidental or consequential damages, lost profits, or lost data, regardless of the foreseeability of those damages) arising out of or in connection with your use of this site, the information contained in this site, any products or services purchased via this site, by you from HFTP. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
10. PROHIBITED USES. HFTP imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the site, it’s products and associated services. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of this site including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorised to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus onto the site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by HFTP in providing this Site and it’s associated Products and Services. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
12. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on this site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by HFTP or by any third party.
The information contained herein is for educational and informational purposes only and should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of a health care provider.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. None of the products offered herein are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using any of the products offered herein.
Medical disclaimer: Any health information provided on this website should first be vetted by your own physician. Do not attempt to change your diet or any other activity related to your health based on information from this site unless you have first cleared it with your own medical doctor.
Results disclaimer: Any results, testimonials and comments published on this site are in no way a suggestion or guarantee of results. Your level of success in getting results similar to any success story on this site depends on several factors: your biochemical individuality, diet, background, motivation, commitment, and actions. Clearly, results vary from person to person.