If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
– Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
– Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
– Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
The information contained herein is for educational and informational purposes only and should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of a health care provider.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. None of the products offered herein are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using any of the products offered herein.
Medical disclaimer: Any health information provided on this website should first be vetted by your own physician. Do not attempt to change your diet or any other activity related to your health based on information from this site unless you have first cleared it with your own medical doctor.
Results disclaimer: Any results, testimonials and comments published on this site are in no way a suggestion or guarantee of results. Your level of success in getting results similar to any success story on this site depends on several factors: your biochemical individuality, diet, background, motivation, commitment, and actions. Clearly, results vary from person to person.