Wait! I have a great offer for you…
…the H Pylori Home Recovery plan.
Just want the ebook? Click below.
I know what you’re thinking: $265 is bit of a jump from a $7 ebook.
And you’d be right. So if you just want the book, click here to check out now.
But take a minute to watch the video above (there’s another video, with even more info, at the bottom of this page too).
There’s an iron clad, no quibble, 30 day money back guarantee on the H Pylori Home Recovery plan, so I thought you’d appreciate knowing about it now.
The risk is all mine – give it a go and if it’s not for you, just drop me a mail, and I’ll refund you in full, no questions asked (it really is that simple).
The plan is a detoxification and health rejuvenation program to help you overcome symptoms in the seven areas of health:
- Chronic pain
- Skin, hair & nails
Most symptoms are caused by too much bad stuff being in your body, combined with inadequate good stuff:
Hompes Method Basics helps you remove the bad stuff and replace the good stuff without the need for expensive lab tests and supplements.
We help you achieve improved digestion, sex function, energy, pain, mood, sleep and skin by helping you:
- Remove the bad foods you may currently be eating
- Increase your good foods in a delicious and convenient way
- Optimize your meal and snack timing
- Improve blood sugar, which reduces a major stressor
- Master your foods
- Improve your digestion
- Ramp-up your detoxification
- Relax into a good and healthy night’s sleep
Who’s Hompes Method Basics for?
- Anyone who is looking for improved vitality, work or athletic performance
- Anyone looking for something more than just a book
- Anyone looking for a simple, step-by-step, guided program to enhance their vitality
- Anyone who can’t afford expensive consultancy
- It’s designed to be a 90-day (13-week) program.
- But because it’s online you can take as long as you like to complete it, so there’s no rushing and associated stress.
- It’s delivered exclusively online via a secure member’s website
- Lessons delivered to you weekly so you don’t feel overwhelmed and can implement the program step-by-step, creating lasting change
- Each lesson is delivered by a narrated video
- Each lesson MP3 can be downloaded so you can listen to the materials at your leisure
- Each lesson PDF can be downloaded so you can file away and read at your leisure
- Each lesson comes complete with its own Action Guide so you can go away and implement the lesson recommendations quickly and easily
Hompes Method Basics teaches you how your body works so you understand exactly why the recommendations are so effective:
Before you even get started you receive educational materials teaching you:
- Why it’s so important to maintain healthy, balanced blood sugar levels and how doing so helps improve your energy levels, reduces cravings, balances your hormones, improves your sleep and more
- Why your digestive system is so important and how to significantly improve your digestion and alleviate heartburn, gas, bloating and pain, without fancy lab tests and supplements
- Why your detoxification system is so important and how to improve it without fancy lab tests and supplements
- Why your body needs food and exactly what it does with it once it gets into your body
- How your cells make energy and why Hompes Method Basics is so effective in improving your energy levels and thus, everything else that goes on in your body
Hompes Method Basics is packed full of resources to help you go right ahead and implement all the recommendations quickly and easily:
- The famous color-coded Hompes Method Basics Food List
- The fully itemized Hompes Method Basics Shopping List
- A weekly meal planner for you to adapt to your taste
- More than a dozen beneficial breakfast ideas
- More than a dozen lovely lunch ideas
- More than a dozen delicious dinner ideas
- A couple of handfuls of healthy morning and afternoon snack ideas
- Delicious and healthy salad ideas using ingredients that support rather than suppress your metabolism (hint: we don’t use any green-leaf vegetables in our salads)
- Recommendations for THREE fantastic recipe and cookbooks to help you implement these meals and snacks
- Guidance on how to implement the recommendations if you have a busy lifestyle
- Recommendations to help you improve your food preparation efficiency, leaving you plenty of time to do all the other things you enjoy
- Guidance on how to optimize your meal timings to reduce stress on your body and improve energy, hormone balance and stop cravings
- A simple, yet little known nutrition secret and recipe to help ensure you get a good night’s sleep and wake refreshed the following day
- Simple, “fool-proof” guidelines on how to personalize your daily hydration and fluid intake
- The benefits of coconut oil and how to use it effectively to improve energy levels, digestive function, thyroid health and overall hormone balance
- The benefits of gelatin-rich foods and how to implement them to reduce inflammation, improve digestion, skin, hair and detoxification
- How you can actually enjoy high quality coffee to aid your mineral absorption, without worrying about it being unhealthy
- How you can even enjoy tasty desserts and sweet snacks, including custard, gummy squares and “jello”, whilst supporting your body’s metabolism (these are great for the kids)
And much more…
Also in Hompes Method Basics, we teach you some simple, inexpensive, yet “priceless” tips to help improve your digestion and detoxification:
- How to use the sodium bicarbonate mouthwash and gargle to keep your mouth, tongue and teeth healthy
- How to use Dr. Peat’s famous raw carrot salad to detoxify your gut and improve digestion and hormone balance
- How the simple act of “oil pulling” using coconut oil to detoxify your mouth and improve digestion
- How to use skin-brushing techniques to help you detoxify and help lymph circulation
- How to use a castor oil pack to improve liver detoxification
- How to use a magnesium bath to relax after a hard day’s work and improve your general mineral levels without the need for supplementation
- How to use mineral broth to improve your mineral intake, again without the need for supplementation
And much more…
The Hompes Method Basics Process
Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive your very own login username and password so you can get started right away.
The Hompes Method Basics program content will then be drip fed to you on a weekly basis for a total of 13 weeks (90-days).
Each week you’ll receive a new lesson with highly relevant and beneficial content, including specific recommendations to help you actively and practically implement the information.
Hompes Method Basics – the week-by-week lesson Index
Week One – Morning routine, breakfast & morning snack
Week Two – Lunch & afternoon snack
Week Three – Dinner & evening snack (with a view to helping sleep)
In each of these three lessons you receive:
- Recipe ideas ranging from basic/simple/quick to more complex/time-consuming if you’re a dab hand in the kitchen
- Recipes all conform to our food list recommendations
- Food preparation guidelines
- The goal is to get you implementing the recommendations in as short-a-time as possible
Week Four – Protein
Week Five – Fat
Week Six – Carbohydrate
Week Seven – Vitamins and minerals
For these four lessons we explore:
- What is each nutrient?
- What does it do and why is it important?
- Where can you get it – which foods is it in?
- What are the optimal sources of each nutrient group?
Week Eight – Gluten & Grains:
- What’s gluten?
- Why’s it a problem?
- How can it affect any and every tissue in the body?
- How to test for gluten intolerance / sensitivity
- Why even gluten-free grains can be problematic
- Should you avoid “gluten-free” products?
- When to eat grains
Week Nine – Polyunsaturated Oils & Green Vegetables:
- What are polyunsaturated oils?
- What effects do they have on the body?
- Why are they dangerous?
- Where do you find them?
- How you can easily avoid them using Hompes Method Basics guidelines
- Why can green vegetables be problematic, especially when eaten raw?
- How can they adversely affect the body?
- How to cook green vegetables for minimal negative impact
Week Ten – Cow’s Milk:
- What are the pros and cons of cow’s milk?
- How can you determine whether it’s right for you?
- What can you use instead?
Week Eleven – Soy:
- What is it?
- A brief history of soy – why it’s a problem
- What foods is it in?
- How can it damage the body?
- Why is it touted as a “health food”?
- How to avoid or minimize it in your diet
Week Twelve – Artificial Sweeteners:
- What are they?
- What are their technical names and brand names?
- How they adversely effect your nervous system
- How to avoid them
Week Thirteen – Alcohol:
- Detrimental effects of alcohol on the body
- It’s your choice!
- What are the pros and cons of coffee?
- How to check to see if it’s right for you
- Which coffee should you drink?
- When and how to drink coffee
Organic vs. Non-organic & “Who Owns Food?”
- Is there a benefit to eating organic?
- Which non-organic foods are safest?
- Why “supermarket organic” may just be a rip off
- How to eat organic on a budget using locally sourced food
Genetically Modified Food:
- What is it?
- Why is it a problem?
- How it may harm your children and grandchildren more than you
- Labeling issues
- How to safely avoid it and avoid all the fuss
- What are they?
- Ho many different kinds are there?
- How can you identify them without testing?
- What tests can you use?
- Why getting to sleep at the right time is so important
- Why waking an getting up at specific times is important
- How your waking and sleep hours determine your hormone balance and digestive health
- A dozen hints and tips to help you achieve a good night’s sleep
Minimizing toxin exposure:
- How to minimize your toxin exposure in:
- Dental work
- Why and how EMFs can be harmful to your health
- Growing evidence of harmful exposure
- How to minimize exposure
- A simple technique to help ensure your body remains “grounded”
- Specific products to help you minimize the effects of EMFs
- Practical stress management and breathing techniques for you to use in as little as 10min per day (based on Dr. John Demartini’s work)
Basic Emotional Freedom Technique:
- How to use the most basic of EFT techniques to overcome challenges and possibly even symptoms
What is in it?
Terms and Conditions
You’ll have access to the Hompes Method Basics videos for twelve months from the date you register for the program.
You’re can freely download the MP3 audio files and PDF documents so you can consume the info at your own convenience, and you can keep them forever.