nav-left cat-right
cat-right

How to overcome anaemia

In order to overcome anaemia, you have to know two things: First, what kind of anaemia do you have? Second, why do you have it in the first place? Once you know the answers to these questions, overcoming anaemia isn’t that difficult in most cases. I want to be very clear that anaemia is very common, much more common than your doctor will tell you. In fact, I’d say that fully 50% of my clients have some form of anaemia or mild nutrient deficiency. The consequences of not dealing with this can be profound because the nutrient deficiencies that...

Not all H pylori is created equal

H pylori isn’t the same from one person to the next – pretty interesting, huh? This short video explains why you have a completely unique relationship with H pylori and why it’s important not to be too confused by conflicting info on the Internet.   H pylori – enemy or not? As you know, H pylori is called ‘the ulcer bug’ because it causes stomach and intestinal ulcers. What’s confusing is that about 70% of people with H pylori don’t have any obvious symptoms. The other 30% typically have a cluster of digestive symptoms like heartburn, bloating, belching, nausea...

Mineral Broth Recipe – simple, nutritious and delicious!...

You’re about to learn how to make a simple, great tasting and nutritious homemade mineral broth recipe! I call it “Magical  Mineral Broth”. It’s a delicious soup that author Rebecca Katz calls a “nourishing tonic.” Homemade mineral broth can be served as everything from a lovely, warming sipping tea to a powerful, energising base for hearty soups, curries, casseroles and stews. Like bone broth, this homemade mineral broth recipe can provide a tremendous rejuvenating boost. Chock-full of magnesium, potassium, and sodium, it helps to refresh and restore your body, but only if it’s included as part of an overall...

H pylori and Stroke – could H pylori infection lead to a stroke?...

On first inspection, it seems unlikely that a stomach infection could increase the risk of having a stroke, and so people – including the medical system – don’t associate H pylori and stroke. Delving deeper, however, the research indicates a possible link between H pylori and stroke. This blog post summarises the literature on how H pylori and strokes are linked, and why it’s important for you to view H pylori as more than just a “tummy bug”. Don’t forget that you can get all my information on H pylori and cardiovascular diseases in one place, in my e-book,...

H pylori and heart attacks – is there an association?...

Is there an association between H pylori and heart attacks? H pylori and heart attacks aren’t really the kind of things you’d associate with one another.  One if a tummy bug best known for its role in causing stomach ulcers, and the other is a serious, life threatening event. But believe it or not, there’s an association between certain kinds of H pylori and heart attacks. This post cuts to the chase, revealing how and why H pylori and heart attacks are related. I also reveal a dozen important heart disease risk factors that your doctor wont tell you...

H Pylori and vitamin B12 deficiency – a recipe for disaster?...

In this blog post I’ll show you research that reveals how H pylori and vitamin B12 levels are correlated. In other words, I’ll show you how H pylori appears to cause vitamin B deficiency in some people, ultimately leading to symptoms such as low energy, depression, headaches and possibly even increasing the risk of  developing heart disease. In this blog series on H pylori and heart disease, you’ve so far learned how H pylori can result in: Greater development and severity of atherosclerosis (narrowing of the arteries) High blood pressure Elevated total cholesterol, LDL and oxidized LDL cholesterol levels...
Page 1 of 41234