Posted by Dave Hompes
on Dec 9, 2012 in Symptoms
| 0 comments
Do you have ongoing symptoms like stomach pain, heartburn, IBS, constipation, wind, fatigue, depression, skin problems, etc?
Are you at a loss as to why these symptoms are occurring and are you looking for answers?
It is not normal to have digestive symptoms. Don’t let the fact that so many people do have such symptoms fool you into thinking it’s normal.
It’s also not normal to have imbalanced moods, feel tired, have a hard time sleeping, or experience pain or skin disorders. If you are experiencing these types of symptoms, I highly recommend that you take action as soon as you can.
These symptoms are all signals from your body to tell you that something isn’t right.
Fortunately, it’s quite easy to figure out what is going on!
We have a very simplistic view of health, which is that if you’re feeling unwell, it’s generally due to two things:
- First, something is in your body that shouldn’t be.These “things” can be foods, bad bugs like H pylori or toxins
- Second, things that should be in your body are missing or out of balance.These “things” can be enzymes, stomach acid, vitamins, minerals and hormones
Therefore, if you don’t feel well, you need to remove what should not be there and put back in what should.
Of course, it’s not always as simple as this, which is why we have developed a range of products and services to help you out WHY you don’t feel well.
- The first step in any situation where you have unexplained symptoms is to make sure that you have adjusted your diet to remove “bad” foods and put “good” foods into your body. Gluten, cow’s milk, soy, sugar and many other foods need to be eliminated and you will be surprised at the healing responses such simple changes can be. Read The H Pylori Diet for a complete diet and nutrition programme that helps you do this.
- To really help you master the art of gluten, dairy and sugar-free eating, we teamed up with chef Karen Maidment to bring you a wonderful recipe and cookbook that teaches more than 40 simple recipe and meal ideas for your entire family to enjoy. Click here to view details of the Digest-Ease Recipe & Cookbook.
- Whilst making adjustments to your diet can bring spectacular results, there may be chronic digestive infections lurking in your intestines that have the ability to cause similar symptoms to H pylori. We see many different parasites, bacteria and yeast/fungal problems in our clients. If you have unexplained digestive symptoms, it is essential to run a comprehensive stool test to find out what’s in there that shouldn’t be. You can do this in the comfort of your own home and we are able to get the test kits to you in North America, Australia and the UK and Europe. Once we know what is in there, we can help you remove it and put back all the things that help your digestive system work properly.
Get Personalised and Customised Help!
Don’t forget that if you feel “stuck” or at a dead end, you can also arrange a phone or face to face consultation with one of our digestive health experts.
Simply visit the Consultations page
- Do H pylori symptoms come and go with food, sleep or hormones? Why do H pylori symptoms come and go? I think this is a very important question and one that is worthy of some time and thought.
- How Candida causes heartburn, bloating and other nasty symptoms I'm shocked that the medical system doesn't really consider Candida overgrowth when people have irritable bowels and other ongoing […]
- Leaky Gut Syndrome: What is it and how does it make you feel unwell? Leaky Gut Syndrome is a very common problem we come across in our clients and if you're experiencing digestive issues as well as low […]
- H Pylori is Associated with Rosacea Rosacea is a chronic skin disorder that primarily affects the face (cheeks, nose, chin and central forehead).
Although the exact […]
- Histamine intolerance: is it causing your symptoms? If you have heartburn, bloating, wind, abdominal pain, headaches, a blocked nose and other common symptoms, the culprit may be histamine […]