How To Test Your Vitamin D Levels Using A Simple, Convenient & Inexpensive Finger-Prick Blood Sample
In a world where vitamin D deficiency is at epidemic levels, testing and correcting your vitamin D levels may be one of the simplest and most important steps you take for improving your symptoms and reducing your risk for several serious illnesses and diseases.
Why Vitamin D Matters
Low Vitamin D levels have been associated with Cancer, Heart Disease, Osteoporosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Autoimmune Disease and other conditions. Here is a complete list of symptoms and conditions that are believed to be influenced by vitamin D:
- Heart health
- Cell formation and cell longevity
- Skin health
- Pancreatic health
- Aging process
- Sleep patterns
- Reproductive health
- Athletic performance
- Eye health
- Vascular system health
- Respiratory health
- Immune health and Infection-fighting
- Healthy mood and feelings of well-being
- Weight management, including carbohydrate and fat metabolism
- Hair and hair follicles
- Strong and healthy bones, because vitamin D encourages calcium uptake
- Proper digestion and food absorption
I personally believe that testing and correcting vitamin D levels is one of the fastest, safest, most important and cost-effective ways of improving health and reducing disease-risk.
Collecting Your Finger Prick Blood Sample For Analysis
- It’s very easy and ultra-convenient for you to provide your sample.
- No clinic visit or needles required.
- It’s painless (almost).
Example Test Kit
The Testing Process
- Tests are available for you in ALL countries and locations. There is no country that we cannot help with this test.
- The first step is for you to place your order. Multiple kits can be ordered should you like to test your family.
- Testing kits (as above) are mailed to you (delivery time will vary depending on your location).
- Complete your finger prick blood sample.
- Return your sample directly to the lab.
About Your Results
- Your test result will be returned to us.
- We will email your result to you immediately.
- We will interpret your test result for you.
- We will send you a customized report based on your vitamin D levels, explaining your result.
- Based on your result, we will recommend a supplement protocol for you to optimize your vitamin D levels.
- Should you wish to arrange an in-person or phone consultation to discuss your situation in more detail, we will offer a generous discount to you.
***Order Your Vitamin D Test Today***
Ordering your vitamin D test could not be easier.
Simply click on the Add To Cart Button, below and you will be taken to our secure order form to place your order!
To order by phone, please call +44 7856 269 750
Alternatively, email us at email@example.com so that we can arrange to call you.